Your Best Option for Event and Meeting Space in Pensacola
If it's your job to find just the right Pensacola meeting rooms and hotel for your group accommodations, the choice is so clear: Homewood Suites by Hilton Pensacola.
A Surprisingly Different Hotel with Meeting Space in Pensacola
Located just outside of the Pensacola International Airport, our hotel has Pensacola meeting rooms and is situated in a surprisingly quaint and desirable neighborhood...one of the finest in Pensacola, in fact. Not usually something you'd expect from an airport-area hotel.
The design concept for our hotel in Pensacola: beautifuly well-appointed décor which is equally elegant and refreshingly relaxed. The perfect atmosphere for your corporate retreat, training session, awards ceremony, family reunion, or any other event you have planned.
An Elegant Hotel in Pensacola with Plenty of Meeting Space
Fully equipped and ready to handle all of your Pensacola meeting rooms and event needs, the Homewood Suites by Hilton Pensacola proudly offers features like:
- 1,600 Square Feet of Fully Appointed Versatile Event Space
- Two Executive Boardrooms Set for 12 (with built-in marker board and screen)
- A Personal Sales Coordinator to Help with Your Audio/Visual Equipment Rental Needs, Catering or Meals
- A 24-Hour Executive Business Center
Plus, when the day is through, the Homewood Suites by Hilton Pensacola comes through with perks like:
- Complimentary Welcome Home Reception ™ including a hot meal prepared Monday - Thursday
- 24-Hour Exercise Center
- Onsite Convenience Store
- Close Proximity to a Popular Shopping District (the Cordova Mall), Area Restaurants and Recreational Activities
- Beautiful Outdoor Swimming Pool and Patio Area
- Sports Court for Tennis, Volleyball and Basketball
- Complimentary Shuttle to Airport and the Immediate Area
Your guests will be so impressed with their surroundings at the all-suite Homewood Suites by Hilton Pensacola, and you'll be more than satisfied with everything our Pensacola airport hotel has to offer to make your meeting or event a total success.